International Student Blogger and Ambassador at KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden (October 2015 – Ongoing)
I author a blog that is intended to give an insight into the life of an International Student at our university – KTH and help the new students during their transition phase. Apart from this, I’m also a Student Ambassador so I constantly answer the queries of aspirants who are planning to study at our university and need some information regarding the same. You can read the blog here
Working with WordPress, Photoshop, InDesign.
- I was one of the photographers during the career fair of my University – Armada. It is Scandinavia’s largest career fair with over 150 companies taking part in it.
- I am currently responsible for one of the photo-projects called KTH Faces.
- I did the product photoshoot for one of the Singapore-based jewelry store – The Silk Root.
- My photographs got published in the Photography Magazine – Ignire in January and February 2014.
- Korean Cultural Festival, Aug 2016 –Stockholm
- STHLM Tech Festival, Sep 2016 – Stockholm
IEEE International Conferences
- IEEE CSNT 2013 – Mathura, India
- IEEE CSNT 2012 – Rajkot, India
- IEEE CICN 2011 – Gwalior, India
- IEEE NWsEP 2010 – Gwalior, India
- IEEE CSNT 2010 – Bhopal, India
- IEEE CICSyN 2009 – Indore, India
* CSNT – International Conference on Communication Sytem and Ne
* CICN – Internation Conference on Computational Intelligence and Communication Networks
- NCEC 2011 – Gwalior, India
- NCEC 2010 – Gwalior, India
* NCEC – National Conference on Electronics and Communications
- Member of core organising committee during robotics workshop during annual tech-fest during undergraduate program in 2011.